Friday, December 5, 2014

Cindy Briggs - Art Inspired by the Journey



For over 15 years, Cindy Briggs has been teaching workshops in Europe and throughout the West. Returning to the Emerald Art Center in March, Cindy will teach a Creative Watercolor Journaling Workshop with Theresa Goesling.  For information on this workshop that combines watercolor, sketching and mixed media visit:

Cindy will also be traveling to the Coast of Spain and "The City of Painters" - Collioure, France in May with her Seattle based business.  www.MakeEveryDayAPainting.com 
Join the enthusiastic team in these Artist's Retreats & Workshops for an enriching
and diverse artistic experience.  "I'm truly excited about this trip, we previewed our scenic locations last July and  can't wait to return." 


My art is inspired by my journeys near and far.  In my sketchbook and studio paintings, I  strive to capture moments in life that inspire my soul. - Cindy Briggs 


No comments:

Post a Comment